Friday, September 10, 2010

How it all began....

Before this blog, this book was my planner, schedule, checklist, journal thingy.
The pages held stuff like this: My mood, time I woke up, my breakfast, my outfit, and the time I went to bed.
I also wrote in it every night briefly telling what I accomplished that day. I started in June and the latest entry was last night!!

That book contains much more: my daily thoughts, a to-do list, a checklist of productive daily things, a list of things to do when I'm bored, and of course, random drawings :) The reason I started this book, as well as my blog is not because I'm an extremely organized OCD person, (I'm actually quite the opposite!) but simply because I was bored and seemed a useful way to spend my time!

I plan to continue my book, this blog is by no means taking its place! Its simply a fun addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment